NAC is well known by hospital doctors for paracetamol poisoning.

What may be less known is that licorice[liquorice] has been shown to be quite effective as well.Licorice is very well known as a herb that can heal ulcers and other stomach problems, alas hardly ever used by doctors [DGL licorice is given when there is a tendency for hypertension]

From the Internet: N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the most widely used sulfhydryl donor in the treatment of paracetamol poisoning. Standard therapy consists of a series of three infusions given over 20 hours. It is almost completely protective against paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity when administered within 8 hours of an overdose.