Since many years I advise for [children of] patients I know for warts a cerain “formula”,
A patient I just treated reported me about the results and I like to for ward this to you in case it may be useful for your children.
I would like to thank you for your advice that helped me get rid of my children’s warts.3 of my children had 3 different types of warts.
- The 11 year old had a skin colored tag-like thing on his nose. The pediatrician said it’s a wart and we should get it removed by a skin doctor. He had it for about 2-3 months.
- The 10 year old had one on her toe that was painful if it got bumped into. It was an elevated wart with little red dots. We were told to go get this one removed as well. She had it for about 5 months.
- The 8 year old has what looks like a circle of dry skin under his heel.
You advised that I give them all Zinc, Folic Acid and B12. Since the vitamins I have are adult dosages I gave them these vitamins twice a week.
- To my shock the 11 year old’s wart fell off 2 days later! My son accidentally rubbed it and it was bleeding so I was afraid it would grow right back. I had him continue with the vitamins and 3 weeks later it still did not grow back.
- The 10 year old’s wart started drying up and fell off about 3 weeks later.
- The 8 year old didn’t take his vitamins most of the time and so his wart is still there. If/when I take the time to make sure he takes the vitamins I will Be”H let you know what happens.